European Travel

Friday, July 13, 2012

"Real Food" real good!

http://unlike.net/copenhagen/food/bio-mio
Bio Mio is so yummy and fun too.  It's located in the old "meat packing" district in Copenhagen.  A trendy scene, asking customers to make food choices cafeteria style then select the chef behind the counter and place your order.  The chef will take the electronic card you received at the entrance and add up your purchases.  All the food is made from local and thus, fresh resources.  It was delicious.  My only regret was not getting what my eldest son picked (pork loin - see top right picture). 

Entertainment too?  No, just the Bearyhead being, well the bearyhead. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily Meyers said...

Hey there! I just found your cute blog via the hop and I'm your newest follower! I'd love to have you be my blog friend too and check out a fabulous $175 CHI giveaway I'm having right now!!

Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!
Emily

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/07/chi-bling-giveaway-winner.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...