European Travel

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Helotes Elementary 70th Anniversary "Birthday" Celebration -- A Celebration of Public Schools that Work



As a fitting tribute to a wonderful school, the community of Helotes gathered Friday night to celebrate together the wonderful history and tradition of this town. Helotes Elementary School shows its school spirit and leaves a lasting impression on its entire community.

Helotes Elementary School proves that community, teacher, staff and administration participation and dedication are what makes a school truly a place of learning and growing.

As I often reflect on how important special teachers shaped my youth, I shine with happiness that my boys experienced this blessing with the teachers and staff here at Helotes Elementary. I appreciate the teaching staff's insight and caring towards our family. I feel each person there teaches from the heart leaving a lasting impression on my boys through their dedication to excellent and leadership.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...